Sanera PDC has Everything DiSC!
The world’s most reliable and valid communication and behavioral assessment has reports tailored for Executives, Sr. Leaders and Individual Contributors. Our facilitation has made profound differences in:
1. How teams interact
2. Minimizing conflict
3. Increasing productivity and
4. Accelerating the onboarding of new employees.
The Ultimate Team Building Program
Not for the faint of heart, 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is provides both individual and team feedback and is grounded in the model described in The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the internationally best-selling leadership fable by Patrick Lencioni. With this program, participants will learn how, as a team, they score on the key components of the model::
This program is ideal for
1. Executive Teams
2. Cross-functional Project Teams and
3. Teams in Crisis
Sanera PDC Offers You the Tools AND The Process for Implementing 360 Reviews
SHRM interviews Alicia Arenas Maples re 360 Reviews – “I’ve seen departments blow up and employees leave companies because the 360 wasn’t handled properly,” said leadership coach Alicia Arenas, SPHR, of Sanera in San Antonio, Texas. “360s are most effective when they are used as a development tool, not a rating tool.” – Read more here.
Whether you utilize one of our 360 Feedback Tools, or use your own, Sanera PDC will show you:
1. The 5 things every coach and Leader must do during the feedback session
2. How to create buy-in from the Leader
3. How to diffuse emotional responses during feedback and most importantly
4. How to move leaders from awareness to action.